Paperwork PA Training Workshop
The Paperwork Production Assistant position is primarily a NYC position in film, and also some other small areas on the east coast. It is highly sought after! It is rare to find a great Paperwork PA, and if you gain this skill it will definitely raise your chances of being hired.
As an Assistant Director it is VERY hard to find a Paperwork PA.
While this position is only really in the NYC area, managing the Production Report is a primary responsibility of the Assistant Director in other main film markets around the US. (LA, Atlanta, Chicago, Albuquerque, etc)
Topics covered in the training:
- Tackling the Production Report
- Communicating with the Production Office
- Working with your Key 2nd Assistant Director
- How to communicate with heads of departments
- What is manpower and how to get it
- What to expect in any given day
- Working with the UPM
- Startwork and verifying i-9s
- Wrap duties
- What you need to start prep
With this training you receive excel templates of Production Reports, and examples or paperwork shown.
The Video is 1 hour an 31 minutes long