Set Production Assistant Training Course Date:
Summer: July 26, 2020 (Deadline to register: July 18, 2020)
This is the projected date, due to national situation dealing with Coronavirus and the Community Protests. If this date cancels or changes registered trainees will be notified.
Place: NYC (Location disclosed once full payment is received)
Time: 9am-5pm (with half hour break)
Materials needed: Pen, Notebook, and an Open Mind!
(Prep/Dress for the weather – as there will be an outside portion to the class)
Cost: $175 per person ($50 deposit required to reserve your seat)
Deposit is required to reserve your seat, space is limited. There are no refunds if you don’t show up to the class, and no exchanges for a different class date.
What you get:
- Walkie Training/Etiquette/Practice
- Lock-up demonstrations
- Film set terms
- Photos/Visuals of what you see on set
- Examples of paperwork from set
- How to get jobs/Where to find them
- Set Expectations
- What your “boss” expects of you
- What a PA does
- Resume review – let’s get your resume to look better so you get those interviews/callbacks!
- Question/Answer session – Ask your instructor anything.
- Small Class size. All training sessions are limited to 10 people.
- Filmmaker Guest Speaker
- Hear from a Past Trainee
- You will be added to the Beyond Film School team of PA’s. Your instructor may potentially hire you for one of their sets!
We prepare you for your first day on set so you don’t look like a Newbie!
Full course amount: $175.00
Pay remaining Balance: $125.00
*remainder must be paid by ~~~ or deposit is forfeited*
Once payment/deposit is received you will receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your seat.