Training Class Date: Sunday March 10, 2019
Place: NYC (location disclosed closer to class date, and once seat is confirmed)
Time: 9am-5pm (with lunch break)
Materials needed: Pen, Notebook, and an Open Mind!
(Prep/Dress for the weather – as there will be an outside portion to the class)
Cost: $175 per person ($50 deposit required to reserve your seat)
There is no application required for this class. Deposit is required to reserve you seat, space is limited. Last day to register for this class is February 28, 2019. There are no refunds if you don’t show up to the class, and no exchanges for a different class date.
What you get:
- Walkie Training/Etiquette
- Film set terms
- Photos/Visuals of what you see on set
- Examples of paperwork from set
- How to get jobs/Where to find them
- Set Expectations
- What your “boss” expects of you
- What a PA does
- Resume review – let’s get your resume to look better so you get those interviews/callbacks!
- Question/Answer session – Ask your instructor anything.
- You will be added to the Beyond Film School team of PA’s. Your instructor may potentially hire you to one of their sets!
We prepare you for your first day on set so you don’t look like a Newbie!
Full course amount:
Pay remaining Balance:
*remainder must be paid by February 28, 2019 or deposit is forfeited*
Once payment/deposit is received you will receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your seat.
Want a bit more than just the class? Consider the Mentorship. Mentorship includes job shadowing, job referral, resume review and finalization, help with business cards, monthly feedback, help with networking, constant open communication with instructor. We help you till you don’t need us! We assist with anything you got going on and help you might need along the way. Not sure what to do with a certain situation that comes up? You can contact us anytime. Once you’re a mentee we got your back!